Sunday, July 4, 2010

a pillow cookie

First make your favorite Brownie... Mine come in a box. Let them cool.


Then make your favorite Chocolate chip cookie dough. If you want this also could be store bought. I made mine. Scoop out  a medium size scoop of dough. Ruffly its 2tbl spoons. then squish flat and place brownie piece about the size of a quarter in the middle of dough circle.
( I like to put the crispier side or top of the brownie side down.)
Then bring sides of dough up over brownie and roll into a ball and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 mins. the cookies will have a puffy middle. aka where the brownie is. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Ranee said...

Okay, I have one word! Yum! Okay, maybe I have two words...Double YUM! :D)

Stamp With Linz said...

yum!

Maren and Dustin said...

Those sound (and look) awesome. I'm totally going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Carrie Allen said...

Yummy!!