Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy and paste into a new post and then tell anyone and everyone you want to do this that they have been tagged.. Change all the answers so that they apply to you....Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial , although I really LOVE the smell of a real one!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, But it all depends on when Robert helps me get it down. I personally think the longer it is up makes it actually worth the time it took you to put it up in the first place.
4. When do you take the tree down? Not until after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't like the stuff from the stores but I love the stuff my mom makes as it really is just and allspice, nutmeg milkshake.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My hope chest
7. Hardest person to buy for? Robert my hubby
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This year I don't know most years in the mail they go
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes I don't know from who but I am sorry if you are going to get a women clothes or shoes just get her a gift card.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid summer I start looking for small things, But most of the shopping is done after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I think Hickory Farms makes them and they only come out at the holidays they are pastel colored kisses that are mint oh love them.
16. Lights on the tree? White keep it simple
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night also love when I can sing to the kids when they are not being so good the Santa Claus song with you better watch out, you better not cry.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Most of the time we stay at home, but are thinking of trying and seeing family this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas decorations before Halloween in the stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? no theme unless alittle bit of everything and everyone is a theme. We let the kids pick out a new ornament each year and put it on the tree. My mom and dad did this with me and when I got married I wasnt left with a naked tree our first year or having to run and get all new ones. It also helps get our family talking as the kids ask where is this from or who made this? Its alot of fun.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and cheesy potatoes. YUMMY
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Oh man! this is hard as I know and truly want my family to be happy and enjoy each other. But deep down I really want a nice camera I know I am terrible.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Lots of people
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Lots of people
I tag Laurie, Michelle, Charity, Amber and anyone else that wants to do this.