Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
So you are 5 today and you are so amazing to me. You get up each day with a smile on your face and are so excited to get going and to help with your brothers. Today you made me laugh as we were at church and walking down the hall and you kept telling people to watch as you turned and said now look look I'm 5.... And then as you were so excited to get your bike and then turned to me and said ok thanks but maybe I'll ride it when I'm 6. You are the one that made me a mom. I remember that day like it was yesterday. And now you are off to your first day of school. Wow how the days and years have just flew by. I remember when you where born I never wanted to put you down, I never could get enough of your baby smell. I remember thinking you were and are so perfect and how you fit so nicely all curled up on my chest day and night. Thank you for coming to our family. Thank you for making me a mommy. You are and will always be my little girl even if you are now to old mom to do my thing at night for you. But thank you for letting me do it as long as you did, and thank you still for letting me still kiss and hug you. Thank you for still wanting to be held on my lap as there are days it misses you. You are growing up so fast and so beautifully. I am so grateful to have you as my first child. I love you. I hope you had a wonderful 5th birthday.
Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Hyde in the kitchen
We had SO much fun at the museam today. It was hard to leave after being there from 10-2. We will have to go back soon. Loved it!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Here are the rules..
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever. Anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses.
If you do want to play along just put this on your blog and we will see how many lovely, funny, whatever memories we can get. Have fun! And good luck.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
5 months old
8 months old
9 months old
4 months old
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
We had alot of fun we also went to see KA it was an awsome show. But we forgot to take any pictures, sorry. If you haven't gotten away I would look into going to Las Vegas it has so much to do and see.
P.S. so I totally can't spell after looking at it I spelled ceiling wrong. Woops.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Saturday, July 5, 2008
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Ok I never would have thought of myself being vanilla. What do you think? What flavor are you?
Friday, July 4, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Check these guys out. I didn't know some of this stuff could get broken.
It's really funny.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
3 random/surprising facts-
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK so here is goes Ranee!!!!
1. I love summer time. As this is the time we get to play in the water, go swimming and stay up late having fun. It is also a really busy time with our family as we have everyone's Birthdays in the summer and our wedding anniversary. Its just alot of fun.
2. My kids laughs. I love hearing it. Its the best sound to wake up to.
3. My Family and Friends.
1. Heights... HATE THEM!!!!!!
2. Something bad happening to my family. I don't like when Robert is out of town because then my mind goes crazy. I have crazy dreams about what or how I would get all three of my kids out of a burning house. I know psycho.
3.Not doing enough with my kids and teaching them all the things they need and I want them to know.
1. Lose at least 50lbs if not more. I want to be healthy for my family
2. TO FINISH THE CURTAINS FOR MY HOUSE. I windows will thank me as they are all naked.
3. I would like to someday say that I've been to at least every temple in the USA.
3 Current Obsessions/ Collections
2. Finding a good deal. I love to find things at least 50% off.
3. Sewing ( I am still learning but love it)
3 Random/ Surprising Facts
1. I love clothes but I hate getting dressed in the morning. If I could get away with it I would be a 3 yr old in her favorite outfit every time I left the house. As that is the one that makes me feel pretty and young.
2. I have to make my bed everyday. And yes my husband thinks I am OCD. As if it didn't get made in the morning and I am going to bed I will make it before getting in to sleep.
3. I hate spending money on myself I always feel guilty after...
Robert says to put down that I never moved when I was a kid I was born and grew up and my parents still live in the same house...
OK I tag Robert hahaha, Emily, Laurie, Nikki and Colista...