Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday check in....

So I am check in how well I did this week with the diet............ So ok this week was super hard. I think I have had sick kids either one or all sick since the middle of January so if any of you mom's out there have any good ideas to get them well and get them well it seems like the antibiotics only work so a short time and then we have to start all over again.. sigh

So on with the week and we will start with last Saturday.

Saturday- Great day I ate really well and stayed under my calories for the day and met with my personal trainer and got to complain to him about why I am not seeing results but then we did some moves and I was able to do them YIPPEE and he said see see you are make good progress...

Sunday- CHURCH do I need to say more ( oh also Robert started to get sick yippee on more child to take care of I mean really do all men turn into babies when they get sick or am I just the lucky one )

Monday- It rained so hard that we were rained into our neighborhood couldn't get out.. But I ate really good. And did pilates at home....

Tuesday- Hyde is now feeling sick and all he wants to do is nurses all day long. I did nothing all day didnt even get a shower until Robert got home...:( This is the start of my down hill week)

Wednesday- I really needed CHOCOLATE but didnt have any and we Needed milk so we went to the grocery store. Didnt make it to the gym but did play duck duck goose and ran around my house with my kids and did mountains of laundry.

Thursday- Robert was so sick he went to the Dr yep you guessed it strep yeah something we can all share... Hyde is feeling even worse so I think we will try and go to the doctor tomorrow.

Friday- Robert has a PT appointment and I get Hyde into the Ped. But since we are getting squeezed in we have to wait from 10 to 12:30 with 3 kids in a waiting room. To find out they don't know what is wrong with him so they make him get a urine culture no fun at all you would think he is 8 months old all they have to do is take the kids diaper off and wait he will go sometime. But no they have to do a catheter Ouch! So I was alittle stressed after running out of the house to get to the Dr on time and forgetting my two year old had on underwear and is not fully potty trained so grateful my dr's has extra diapers and pull ups... Thanks you !! So yes today we didnt eat very well can you say Jack in the Box.....

Saturday- Hyde woke up with a 102 degree fever and so I gave him some Tylenol but by 10 it was 103 so we skipped the training session and went back to the Dr. again a bad food day and no exercise..

Sunday- Church and staying home with sick baby. It was a good food day and we get to look forward to a new week yippee....

And through it all I lost 2 lbs .. How are you doing? Do your own Monday check in......
Check with you later have a great day...

p.s. after all the testing on poor Hyde we got the call this morning that it was not a uti and they really don't know what it is but to continue the antibiotic because it has to be something that caused that high temperature.. AH now I know why its called PRACTICING medicine....

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Mountains of laundry DEFINITELY count as exercise in my book!!!

And poor baby! I almost WANT the doctor to find something wrong - just so they can fix it! I hate when they're sick and there's nothing you can do about it!

Hope this week's better!!

Ranee said...

Props to Hyde! Poor Baby! Tell him that I said to poop on the doctors next time he goes to the ped. office! ;)