I found this on another blog and loved it....
1. Where would you say your testimony is the strongest? Prayer they are always answered.
2. What do you struggle with the most (church related)? Reading my scriptures daily.
3. Do you have your food storage? Yes we have some but not nearly enough so I need to get on the ball.
4. Do you have a favorite scripture? What is it? My all time favorite is Alma 37: 36-37.
5. What is your favorite Church hymn? Because I have been given much.
6. Do you have Any Sunday Traditions? Just not having to go anywhere other then church and having the rest of the day for our family
7. Do you have a Patriarchal Blessing? Yes
8. Do you believe in angels? Yes. I think we all have angels with us spiritually and physically.
9. Do you like the ward you're in? Yeah its pretty nice still feel like we are new in it but have been in it for almost 18m.
10. What callings have you had? Primary, Nursery,Ward Missionary,Humanitairin Aid Speicalist,Visiting Teaching Supervisor
11. What calling do you want? Thats interesting I have never really thought about it
12. What calling do you hold now? Visiting Teacher Supervisior
13. Who out of your friends do you get spiritually lifted from? wow they all inspire me in different ways in my life.
14. Personally what do you need to work on with the church? Supporting my leaders and not second guessing there ideas
15. Were you married/sealed in a temple... if so, which one? Yes the Arizona temple on July 12th 2002
16. Do you have a favorite temple? I have only been in two of them so I guess if I had to choose from one of them it would be the San Antonio temple but they are all so beautiful and offer so many blessings to everyone. But I think it would be neat to go to one out of the USA.
If you want to copy and paste this to your blog, that would be awesome but if you feel like it's not something you want to share then that's okay too!