Friday, November 30, 2007

Countdown till Christmas





Ok so I just looked at the calendar and there is count them only 25 days till Christmas!!! WOW how did the month of November fly by so fast? Today has been a little crazy. We had a doctors appointment for Hyde today it was his 4month check up. Yippee he is now 17lbs and 26 inch long other wise 90% height and 75% weight. Yep he is a big boy. But he is a wonderful baby. He had to have his normal shots and that didn't make him very happy but he still let me get some errands run. So after the Dr we all ran up to Big Lots to see what kind of things other then the princess clothes we went up there for where on sale for Christmas. Oh and I also needed wrapping paper. So after running around that store for about an hour I took the kids to get some lunch and to the park since we were all the way in Austin way to far to get home and make something before everyone would be eating there own legs off. Then it was time to head home so we could get the van cleaned out so that the Robert could take it to the scout overnight. And we made it just in time. Some weeks I feel like I never see my husband. But he is having a blast and learning a lot. Well so everyone in my house is finally asleep so I better get that way too. Night......